Monday, July 16, 2012

Bright Red Object Seen Over Near Little Chute Wisconsin

 
Date:  July 4th 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:30 p.m.
 
I saw something of the same exact description July 4th 2012. The UFO was seen near highway 41 in Little Chute Wisconsin. At about 11:30 p.m. I stepped outside and was having a cigarette outside on the front steps of my duplex across from the Little Chute Industrial Park.
 
I heard people in the neighborhood lighting fireworks, but what I seen was similar in color to a traffic flare and about the size of an SUV flying at low altitude. It came into my line of sight as I was watching some fireworks across highway 41.
 
It appeared from in back of the house and was moving from west to east. It seemed to be going slow at first and then increased in speed until I lost sight of it about 15 seconds later. It was not any firework or anything of that nature or a flare because it was moving straight ahead just like an airplane, but was just bright, bright red and did not leave any type of trail of smoke.
 
My theory is maybe it was an unmanned surveillance drone since the Federal Aviation Administration has cleared these for use in the united states airspace. There was no noise at all though I would also like to add to my description of this.
 
It appeared to be flying at low altitude and was about the size of an SUV. It's hard to say what it was because it all happened so fast and kind of took me by surprise. I am still baffled and never seen anything like it before.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: