Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Red Colored Lights In The Sky Over Belle Isle/Pine Castle Area Near Lake Conway Florida

 
Date:  July 4, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:00 p.m.
 
Hi Brian, I live in the Belle Isle/Pine Castle area near Lake Conway. My wife and I were out watching fireworks last night (July 4th) around 9:00 p.m. when we saw 3 reddish lights moving at the speed of a helicopter travelling in a line. 
 
The can not really be determined, but seemed like they were travelling south to north. There was no change in size until all of a sudden the first one seemed to get smaller and disappeared, followed by the second one and then the third with about 15 seconds apart. I am glad my wife was with me to witness this as she would have thought I was completely nuts.
 
We know what planes look like and even helicopters which tend to circle this area. I also know that the airport would not have let planes fly this close to each other.
 
They were not high in the sky but rather low on the horizon, almost at the same level that planes on final descent are on, yet  these seemed to be moving in the opposite direction.
 
Maybe 5-10 minutes passed and a 4th light appeared in the same area following the same pattern.  My wife ran into the house to grab our binoculars, but before she could return, this one two disappeared in similar fashion as the other three. 
 
I checked online to see if anyone else saw this and came across your posting.
 
I would be interested to hear if anyone else saw this last night.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: