Sunday, August 12, 2012

Glowing Orange Lights Seen Flying Over Aliso Viejo California


Date:  August 10, 2012
Time:  Approx: 11:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, I just thought I would let you know that I saw the same thing as the below post describes last night. I was in Aliso Viejo, Ca, looking south.

It was about 11:00 p.m. and I thought it odd, so came home and Googled it to see if anyone else had and did not find anything, so tried again tonight and came across your sight! Thank you!

http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/

Date: August 10, 2012
Time: Evening.
I just saw the 3 light in Laguna Niguel. I have never seen anything like that in the sky before.

They were glowing orange and they moved down then back up again and then disappeared.

Today is August 10, 2012.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

2 comments:

Jodie said...

I live in Aliso Viejo. My son and I were out at about 1:00am in the morning trying to view the meteor shower. All of a sudden we saw two large orange lights moving around. We thought they were airplanes at first, but it quickly became evident that they weren't. They traveled in our direction, then stopped then began moving again. Eventually they stopped and disappeared right before our eyes. Very strange!

Ray Barber said...

My Wife and I took our 7 week old daughter out last night to get some fresh air, around 8pm. We live near Aliso Viejo town center.
To begin with we thought there was a low flying plane overhead, as there was the usual 'triangle' of one light at front and light either side further back at the end of each 'wing'. It made sense as it was quite close, probably few thousand feet high and travelling fast.
But as I saw other planes in the sky and compared my mind suddenly realised there was something not right.
Firstly, no blinking to the lights, they were solid yellow, next, if it had been that close, why was there no sound.
All of this was running through my mind in the few seconds it took for this to pass overhead.
As i pointed it out to my wife disappearing into the distance, the 3 lights split off in different directions!
I couldn't believe it. I've always been very interested in aircraft and being technical consider myself reasonably well versed in aircraft technology. My initial thought of 'secret airforce plane' was however removed when I saw the lights split off.
First it meant that my initial assumptions about the size, distance and therefore speed of the object(s) was completely wrong, the individual objects woul either have to be very very small if they were close, or if they were 'aircraft' size, then much further away than I thought, and therefore moving incredibly fast, like a few miles a second.
Also one of the lights did what I can only describe as a 'corkscrew' as it peeled off from the others, almost like it was 'showing off'.
To my mind there is no aircraft secret or otherwise that could perform a manoeuvre like that, which pretty much defies physics - I mean that much G force would kill a human pilot.
The whole short (maybe 7-10 seconds?) episode left me in quite a daze.
Being that I am also into astronomy, I don't for one don't by the 'Aliens' explanation. I totally believe there is other life in the UNiverse, and simple logic dictates that some of it must be intelligent.
I just don't believe they would either a) be here or b) be flying over Aliso viejo doing corkscrew manoeuvres.
So I guess I'm posting for two reasons:
1. Someone else must have seen it, my wife and I can't be the only ones
2. There _is_ an explanation, i'd love to figure out what it is, because it's just buggin' the crap out of me!!