Sunday, August 12, 2012

About 15 Orange Colored Lights Seen Over Bellingham Washington


Date:  August 11, 2012
Time:  Evening.

Hey I was curious too. At first I immediately looked up "meteor shower in August 2012." And I read that there was indeed a shower tonight. So I was relieved (typical frightened state of aliens invading our personal space).

Then my friends told me they saw it too. Weirdly movements by these lights. I didn't think they were meteors. They moved up and down and rotated in a circle. About 15 orange lights.

Then they slowly disappeared heading north up the coast (about a group of 8 of the lights).

The other group went a different direction and one single orange light states bright and didn't move. It stayed over our area. (Sorry I forgot to mention, I live in Bellingham, Washington).

So I looked it up on Google and read your article, startled because you describes exactly what I saw south of me.

About 10 hours before me. My theory is UFO's traveling in a group, getting somewhat larger, up the west coast. Surveying the cities and towns. Reporting in.

Which is why the number of lights are growing. Stationed Lights in certain regions of the coast. I'm just a 19 year old kid, but I had to talk to someone about this. It's mind blowing. Thanks for your time.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: