Monday, January 7, 2013

Object Was Bright White Trail With Red And Blue Fly Over Long Island New York


Date:  January 5, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:30 p.m.

I saw a bright white trail w red and blue at the tip fly over me so low that at first I thought it was a fire work, but it made no sound and was way brighter than any bottle rocket I have ever seen.

I was able to catch sight of it from beginning to end and as super bright as it was it disappeared in front of my eyes at the end of its arc.

I feel so lucky that I happened to be in the right place right time to see it. Totally awesome.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: