Sunday, January 6, 2013

Three Red Lights Flying Over Long Beach California


Date:  January 1, 2013
Time:  Evening.

I was on the freeway passing Long Beach, CA January 1st 2013 and me and my three kids saw three red lights.

We thought they were planes at first, but they were not blinking and they were following each other a little spaced apart.

I couldn’t stop but would have liked to video tape or take pictures. I never believed in UFOs, but now I may have changed my mind so many sightings in different states and there is no explanation of what we saw.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

No comments: