Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Ahland, New Hampshire Two Object Playing Leap Frog

Posted: January 1, 2008

Date: November 6, 2004 Time: 5:30 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 5 Shape of objects: Possibly ovoid.

Full Description of event/sighting: Just as I was exiting Rte. 93 North at the Ashland exit, two objects caught my attention in the now dark sky. They seemed to take turns blinking on and on so that when one blinked off, the other would blink on and they appeared to "leap frog" each other from left to right as they moved from about a 45 degree angle down to a thirty degree angle within a ten second time frame. There also seemed to be a black component to the shiny white flashes as well. My conscious mind wants to say "two helicopters" flying into the night but the subconscious isn't convinced.

After the two (?) objects abruptly disappeared into the (possibly some thin clouds) after about three blinks off and on each. something else caught my attention in the upper right hand corner of my windshield: One by one in quick succession appeared what looked like three mid-sized stars, in a string reminiscent of Orion's belt. They were approximately 60 degrees above the horizon and not so far apart that one couldn't identify a pattern. After the third "star" blinked on, all three blinked out simultaneously. There were no other "stars" of any kind or clouds that far up.

I'm assuming that both sightings were related as the second took place just after the first disappeared and all within what seemed about a twelve second time frame.

This was my second sighting. (the first was in another state and in January or February, 1997. I'm writing you about the more recent one now as it compares to the one I just read on the Rense site which had taken place also at 5:30 p.m. in British Columbia. (The objects were black and white also.)

Additional Information:

Hello Brian, In answer to your email as of an hour or so ago, the sightng (see Subject above) that caught my attention was the one just recently posted to the rense site. The description of the objects seemed to resemble what I saw (shiny white with a deep black.) I'm not a phsycist, but the intensity of the white versus black with the absence of any other colors makes me think that there is a very scienific explanation for these particular "colors" as though the objects were moving in a "non-appplication" mode (ie "turned off")

The sighting took place above a rather long plain and there were no mountians around (just a few low-lying hills.) There are no airports nearby either. Not much of anything, really. The only interesting feature of the area is (Ashland) is exactly in the geographical middle of New Hampshire (and anyone living there is well aware of the fact.) This is the only reason I can come up with for the sighting at this location.

The subsequent appearance of the three "stars" became even more interesting when I noticed mention of the same (but in Maine) just this evening on an intro on your website. (Unfortunately, I currently have Internet access only via WebTV which could not access that particular item.) Do you know the one I mean?

That's the first time I ever saw (or read) of a three "star" display. If they are meant to be a "sign", again all I can think of is the Pyramids of Giza (or Orion's belt or sword.) I'm amazed that someone else saw this same display earlier in Maine (that's where I'm from.) Do you know where in Maine they saw it?

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: