Friday, January 18, 2008

Cape Vincent And The St. Lawrence River Disk Shaped Object

Posted: January 18, 2008

Report Received: February 1, 2007

Date of Sighting: July and August 2006 Time of Sighting: Evening

Location of Sighting: On Pt. Peninsula looking north towards Cape Vincent and the St. Lawrence River. Number of witnesses: At least 3 Number of objects: Depending (?) Shape of objects: Fast moving lights and a picture of what looks like a disk shaped object.

Full Description of event/sighting: On the 4th of July 2006 my family and I were watching fire works being shot off across Chaumont Bay when we started to see white streaks of light shooting straight up into the sky. They did not look like any firework that I had ever seen before. The lights would go so fast that they would be gone before you could say look and would go so high that they would disappear into the sky. The only thing that I thought it could be is some idiot shooting off 50 caliber tracer rounds into the sky to celebrate the holiday and we did not think anything more about it that night. Then for the rest of the month of July and into August other people on the shore and I would see strange lights shooting along the horizon at night somewhat frequently. These lights were not like the lights that we saw on the 4th of July because they would go East to West or West to East but they would move just as fast as the previous lights and they would be gone before you could blink.

We would see either one light or two separate lights one in front with one trailing behind either a little higher or a little lower than the first and they would be traveling at the same speed. The lights would travel in a perfectly straight line without any arc and disappear into the distance. Another strange thing about seeing these lights is I remember my grandmother described seeing the same thing when she was young. She said that she thought they were going up and down the St. Lawrence river. Then in mid January 2007 I decided to use a picture of the bay that I took with my digital camera sometime during the week of July 9th 06 as the background for my desktop. When I saw the picture blown up on my desktop I noticed something strange over the tree-line across the bay. When I zoomed in on it I discovered that it looked like a disk. I did not notice it when I took the picture and another person that was there at the time also can not explain what it could have been.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: