Friday, January 18, 2008

Chico, California Object Zig Zagged Dramatically Then Hovers

Posted: January 18, 2008

Date: July 2006 Time: 1100 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Chico, CA. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Viewed as light source (spot of light).

Full Description of event/sighting: My ex-husband and I lived in Chico, CA at the time of this sighting. We lived a very short distance from the Chico Airport. My husband and I went outside for a cigarette and I noticed how clear the sky looked. I decided to go for a walk around our cull-de-sac. While looking up, I noticed that there was what I thought at first to be an airplane flying so incredibly high in the sky. What I saw was what appeared to be a very bright star, a white light, moving at a very slow pace. It just seemed to catch my eye, so I stopped and watched it's progression across the night sky. Suddenly it's pace picked up and it started to zig zag dramatically across the sky. Still thinking it might be an airplane, I called my husband over to look, because I thought perhaps the plane had lost control and might crash. Suddenly, it stopped moving all together. It was just stationary. My husband and I stared in awe for the next 5-10 minutes while this object went from stationary to flying again. It's movements after it became stationary were sporadic. It seemed to move very quickly forward, and then backward. I've never seen anything like that in my life.

It was moving across the night sky almost from spot to spot as if it was jumping. Then it would jump back to where it was before. We tried to see if there was some pattern, but there wasn't. It went back to flying straight again and then started to fly upwards further into the sky. We only lost sight of it because it disappeared in front of our eyes. I've never believed in UFO's in my life prior to this. This situation was scary and amazing to me all at the same time. I was in a panic in the middle of my neighborhood yelling, "Oh my god, Oh my god" I have no doubt in my mind that what I saw was real, and was not an airplane. I've received much ridicule when sharing this story with immediate family and so this is the first time I share my story with anyone else. BTW- I also checked "heavensabove.com" to see if there were supposed to be any meteor showers or unusual celestial events that night, and there were none.

Thank you to the witness for a very interesting sighting.

Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: