Friday, January 11, 2008

Corona, California Dull Glowing Orange Sphere

Posted: Januar 11, 2008

Date: July 15, 2005 Time: 11:35 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Outside of my home. Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Orange glowing sphere.

Full Description of event/sighting: Ok I was just leaving my home to go meet up with some friends of mine at the local pool hall. They had just called me at around 11:30 that night asking me if I was coming, so that's how I know the time because the call time is still on my phone.

Well anyway back to the story, I was walking to my car and I was looking up into the sky as I always do (I'm very fascinated with the night sky, for some reason I can help but to look up at night all the time) anyway and that's when I saw what I thought was a slow flying private plane or a small helicopter, but then I noticed it was moving way too slow to be either one. So I kept my eyes on it as it was flying in a westward direction in the sky.

It was a dull glowing orange sphere, pulsating in a almost sporadic or of set way. (Not normal for any aircraft) At this point I was very excited and I decide to run in and grab my girlfriend who was in the house watching T.V., so that she could see this thing. I got her and we went out side, and it's still there hovering slowly to the west. Now at this point I turned to my girlfriend to ask her for her opinion on what we were looking at, and she didn't really know what to think of it either, and that's when the object started to kind of Zig-Zag in motion. First it Ziggged to the south then almost immediately back to its original position.

So as it was doing this, I definitely knew this was no airplane or helicopter and I was amazed to see such a spectacular site. Anyway I wanted to see this thing closer and I had some pretty good binoculars inside. So, I told my girlfriend to stay out there and keep an eye on it, while I ran back in, to get them. I ran and got them, came back out and pointed them at the object. It was very blurry so I started focusing in on it, and as soon as I did focus, the UFO just disappeared. I stood there a little longer hoping it would return but it didn't. So I went and played pool with my friends and that's the end of it. Like I was saying though, this is a pretty spectacular thing to see and I'm very glad I got to see it. This isn't the first time I've had a UFO encounter though. I've had plenty of experiences with this phenomena. I just thought this report would be more relevant because it happed just last night. Well anyway thanks for your time, and if you ever want to hear or learn about any of my other experiences, or just more info on this one, feel free to contact me Via Phone or E-mail. Once again thank you and keep up the good work.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: