Friday, January 18, 2008

Daytona Beach, Florida UFO's Hovering & Dancing In The Night Sky

Posted: January 18, 2008

Date: June 6, 2006 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

Message: Hi Brian, remember me?

This is (name removed) from N.Y.C and last we spoke was when you interviewed me on the Rense Program awhile back about the triangular UFO that I have seen in The Bronx. I am currently in Daytona Beach, Florida at my girlfriends residence and I must say, UFO's are in full bloom on this side of town. Today is 6-7-06 and that means that last night at 6-6-06 around 9:30 pm Eastern time, I along with my girlfriend saw not only one but many UFO's hovering and dancing in the night skies. We both used the same pair of binoculars although these objects can be seen visibly with the naked eye, we were taking turns.

I would like to mention that before we saw all of this that I was skywatching earlier in the afternoon and there was strange activity in the sky, and I related that to chemtrails at first, but I really don't know what was going on as I did not have binoculars at that point. Upon seeing all of this, I immediately asked my girlfriend to hurry and go into the local Wal-Mart and purchase me a pair of binoculars to observe this strange activity. Unfortunately it was to late by the time she got out, the activity had ceased, but I can only relate it to what seemed to be fighter jet's coming from all different directions and all going into one direction or destination.

I am very happy to say that not to long ago I showed my girlfriend her first UFO in this same area, and as she is a professional photographer, I had her take photos. I firmly believe that the Velusia County area (where me and my girlfriend are at now) or North Central Florida in general is indeed a hot spot for UFO activity. I could not get photos last night as there has been a string of robberies in my girlfriends apartment complex which has compelled her to move her equipment elsewhere as her own apartment has recently been burglarized. I hope to hear from you soon and I also need an e-mail address so that I can send you the pictures of the UFO's we have seen, it was more then just one.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: