Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Easterly, Texas Light passes Overhead Of Vehicle

Posted: January 2, 2008

Date: January 13, 2005 Time: 7:00 -7:30 p.m. ?

Message: I was traveling with my mom home one night not too long ago, on January 13, 2005; around 7-7:30 p.m. (not exactly sure). I was feeling an awkward feeling, and noticed a strange light in the sky. I watched it for a long time, and it never seemed to move. I pointed it out to my mom, and she said it probably was a plane or something. But when a plane flew right by it, I knew at that moment it wasn't a plane. We drove home, and the light seemed to get closer. In Texas, you see a lot of weird things, but around my area there are people who swear they see UFOs. Well, when the "light" got closer.

I noticed it was not a plane, and pointed this out to my mom. She then told me it must be a helicopter. (She doesn't try to think of paranormal objects or happenings) I rolled down the window and watched it pass over us. It made no noise (we are in the country, so it would have been easy to hear it if it were a helicopter), and had flashing lights on the bottom of it. I don't know of any helicopter that has flashing lights all around the bottom, and this was close to the ground, so I know I would've heard something if it were a helicopter. I believe in paranormal, and sense that there is something out there, whether they are smarter than us or the government's doing, but there was something not right about that object. I know it wasn't anything that was normal. I could sense it.

Additional Information:

No problem. It was a clear night. When I first spotted it, I don't exactly remember where it was at, but I think it was south of where we were at (at that point), later on it passed almost directly over us, a little to the right, headed north, I believe.

It wasn't moving very fast at all. In fact, when I first saw it, I didn't think it was moving at all. I know that when it passed us, that it was moving rather slowly. The feeling that I got from it was that it was looking for something. But hey, I have no clue what it even was, so how can I say what it was doing?

I didn't notice anything unusual, maybe it did move to the side a little, but other than that, it just kept going.

I really couldn't tell the shape, but if I had to pick one, it probably would be like an oval shape... not exactly round, but not exactly rectangle either... it was round I know for sure. When I first spotted it, it was pretty high, and as we got closer, I noticed it got closer to the ground. I couldn't see much of it, though, because it was already dark outside.

No, there's no airport around where we live, they're all in the big cities. I don't know of any military places around here.

I didn't see any aircrafts around it, except the plane that passed by it when I first spotted it.

The lights around it were a blue color. No clue on the altitude, though... it was close, but not too close.

I saw the whole thing for maybe five minutes, if even that.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: