Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Georgia, Eatonton Georgia Red Colored Light

Posted: January 2, 2008

Date: Approx: January 2, 2005 Time: Between 5:00 and 5:30 am.

Hey, I saw this a few nights ago. The next day I saw some reports on the net about others seeing it. I thought....WOW! That's what I saw this morning before daylight. I woke up and saw it out my bedroom window. My curtain was pulled back because we have an air-condition in the window.

Additional Information:

It was clear, cause I could see the stars. Didn't hear any wind. It was in the East. I would try to explain it this way, as to where it was located in the sky. Try a quarter way up from the horizon. say like 3/4 from being straight overhead. Understand? lol I guess that falls under "somewhere in between".

When I first spotted it, it was not moving, just there, staying in one spot the whole time that I was wondering what it was . After about 10 minutes, I'd decided it must be a reflection somehow of the night light in my room, but then I said, no, it couldn't be. Why would it be that color and that big. That's when it started to move away. It must have been going back into space because it did not move left or right, nor up or down. It just got smaller and smaller until it disappeared and looked like a normal star again. It was gone in seconds, so I'd say it was moving pretty fast.

As far as I could tell, there was only one light. Didn't see any twinkling or anything.

Well, I can tell ya it was round. Size....I compare it this way. To me the starts look about the size of the top of a straight pin. Compared, this strange light was the size of a baseball. As for distance, I guess it was alot closer than the stars since it disappeared into them as it got smaller. However, it was not close enough to tell anything about it except for shape and color. It was a very bright reddish orange color like your picture I saw on rense.com, but it didn't leave a trail when it left. As for texture, I can only say, It was a light and I could not see through it. I don't know if it made any sound or not. I didn't hear anything, but then, my air-condition fan was on and does make a bit of noise.

Q. - Describe the area in which you made the sighting. Is it near an airport? An Air Force Base? A military or research installation of any kind?

A. - No

Q. - Did the light or lights move erratically around the sky ?

A. - No

Q. - Were they in a formation of sorts ?

A. - Well, now let's see.....Ya know it could have been 3 lights so close together that it seemed like one light. The outer part of the round light was darker than the inside. But on that, I can't be sure. I've never seen anything out of the ordinary before and was not prepared to get details. I was shocked and just trying to figure out what it was.

Q. - If there is anything else you can add this would be wonderful.

A. - I can only add.......that I saw it again this morning around 5:30. At least I think that was it. This time it was farther away, I guess. It was much smaller and just red in color. By the time I got up to pull back the curtain some more.....well, it was just gone. If I get to see it again.....I think I'll be prepared this time.

Thank you to the witness for the good report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: