Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kaufman County, Texas Golden Object

Posted: January 2, 2008

Date: January 21, 2005 Time: 11:35 a.m.

Hi Brian, I was out today taking pictures of the chemtrails today 01-21-2005, (man they were blasting us again), and at 11:35a.m. I was aiming my camera at a scrawny little cloud. As I was snapping the picture, I noticed a flash in the sky through the viewfinder. When the picture came on the screen, I noticed a gold-colored object at the top of the cloud I had captured also. I looked back where it was and of course it was gone.

I really couldn't tell much of what it may be till I downloaded it on my computer. I zoomed in on it and nearly fell out of my chair. It appears to be a craft of some kind with maybe windows or ports on the right side, in the middle. It also appears to be emanating a gas or some type of energy field around it, mainly at the top. It looks like to me it's flat on top and bottom and rounded on the edge. I'm sending you an original copy of the picture to see what you think it could be. If you need more information, let me know.

Additional Information:

Hi Brian,

The sun was behind me which is southeast in the morning, more south than east.

The color of the flash was a white or silver color, like taking a mirror and flashing off the sun at you. A quick flash, but bright and noticeable.

The clouds were moving over my house toward the east, wind was coming from the west but the clouds were moving slow, I'd say 10 mph tops.

My guess was the object was going to the southeast, though I didn't see it move, that would be to the left.

This cloud was made by a jet (chemtrail) and judging by that I would guess between 20,000 and 25,000 feet.I've been observing these jets for quite a while now,and they appear to have three levels they lay these lines. First, around 20,000 feet, second around 30,000 feet, third around 40,000 feet, when they get this high, it's very hard to see them.

I didn't see any military aircraft at any time, just the white chemtrail jets.

The object was located about 11:00 o'clock high toward the northwest, but more west than north.

I don't know of any military bases close to this area, there's a small airport located in Terrel, Texas, about 10 miles or so northeast of me. Hope this helps you.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: