Thursday, January 17, 2008

Kelseyville, California Red Object Grew In Size (UFO)

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: May 3, 2006 Time: 9:30-10:30 p.m.

Location of Sighting: South-west. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 4 Shape of objects: Round like stars.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, I was on the phone with my sister and I was sitting in my room looking out my window when I noticed a very bright red star to the south west of my house. I was looking at it off and on while in conversation with my sister, and noticed that it looked like it kept going behind this mountain, that's also to my south west. Then I left the room to throw my laundry in and hung up with my sister then went outside to take another look. The thing I was staring at before became very large! At first it looked like a line of lights, about 4 of them all brightly lit sort of reddish then white, they were twinkling those colors. And it was just hovering over the mountain. I was in pure shock! I ran in the house and made my 16 year old brother come out and look because I didn't want to be the only one to see this. He looked and was as shocked as me, he kept asking what the hell is that, it's just hovering there.

He went and got his binoculars and I took a look and I couldn't see the craft itself, all I could see was balls of light all in a row, so I'm not sure if it was just one giant craft or individual. Then they looked like they went lower than the mountain. We looked again through the binoculars and it looked as though it landed on the mountain itself and all we could see was two lights instead of four, like when it was above the mountain. Also one light on the left side kept glowing red alot, the other was pure white. It appeared to be on the mountain. It then got very dim and all we could see was one little bit of light coming from that area. We waited, nothing, so we came in the house for a few minutes and I went back to my room and looked and all I could see was a very dim light, then all of a sudden they were all back, all four of them and I got my brother again and went back out on the deck.

We watched it go back to hovering above the mountain just as bright as before. Then one light dimmed out, then another and another until they all dimmed and could not be seen. The whole incident lasted about a hour starting from when I was on the phone until they all dimmed out. This experience made me feel very uncomfortable. This mountain is only about 6 miles down the road from me. Also the strange humming sounds have come back late at night around 2:00 in the morning. About 7 or 8 months or so ago I had something happen to me that has never ever happened before, I'm telling you Brian because I feel like I really need to get this off my chest because its been eating at me for a long time now and I don't know what to make of it.

One night while I was asleep I awoke all of a sudden and I couldn't move, I couldn't move a toe, a finger nothing. I was completely paralyzed. And there was very loud ringing in my ears, so loud it felt like it was in my head and it was making me grind my teeth. It would get loud then soft, and back to loud again. Then I felt like there was something in my room but I couldn't see anything, and I was looking all around with my eyes but couldn't see anything to be afraid of, but was scared out of my mind. Maybe do to the fact that I couldn't move and there was this very loud ringing going on, but I felt not alone. My husband was fast asleep beside me the whole time. Then I guess I went back to sleep somehow and I awoke again two hours later and sat up in bed and thought what the hell ?

I didn't know what to make of it. I looked up sleep paralysis and I figured that must have been what happened to me. I never told anyone because I didn't want anyone to think I'm out of my mind, or I am making things up. Anyway that's been eating at me ever since because it seems that every time I read about UFOs or even see something that could be one and I get this uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, I almost feel nauseated. I haven't reported anything I've seen or heard on here for the past while because the simple fact that I just don't want to see UFOs anymore, but I do and they are here, and I feel that its my duty to report. So sorry this was such a lengthy report :-) But like I said I had to tell someone and about my sighting tonight was very, very interesting to say the least. Take care and hope to hear a word from ya soon.

P.S. - If you can refer me to someone who may deal with what I went though awhile ago I would appreciate it, you have my permission to give out my email.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: