Friday, January 11, 2008

Knox County, Indiana Large Orb Witnessed

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: July 2005 Time: Approx: 2:30 & 3:00 a.m.

Number of witnesses: 2 Number of objects: 1-2 Shape of objects: Sphere

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian. I hope this finds you well.

We have had brief sighting here in Indiana. It happened in July, but I hesitated to report it, because unlike last time, this time we don't have any video or pictures to back us up. But we decided to go ahead & tell you about it.

It happened at the same location as the first time a few years ago. The area known as "Lucky Point" A field surrounded by higher up woods) It is notorious for UFO activity. We were out there staying all night, and it was around 2:30 am. We were looking for paranormal activity as well as UFO activity. So we had been randomly watching the sky all that evening, & were aware of all the stars that were out. Around 2:30 am, my husband had looked up & said "is that a star?!" I looked up & thought to myself that it looked too big to be a star. I started to say just that out loud, and the extremely bright object winked out! Just, turned off.

The timing was pretty neat. The way it winked out right after we spotted it. We thought that was the end of it. Approx: a half hour later around 3:00 am, my husband was sitting in the car taking a break and playing with the radio. I was standing outside the car next to him facing the field. He was saying something, but I didn't hear a word, because when I looked up from him to the field, there was what I thought at the time was an orb. Brian, I'm not kidding, it was literally the size of a basketball and just as round. It glowed a medium bright light against the extremely dark unlit background. It gracefully floated across the field, went behind a small tree, came out the other side. Then went behind the next of 3 small trees, again came out the other side. When it went behind the 3rd small tree, it never came out! This all took place in a minute or less, and I was so shocked, that I couldn't speak. I couldn't tell my husband to look up, because I could not talk! My jaw was dropped.

It was the first orb that I had ever seen with my naked eye, but I didn't know it would be so huge!. I tried to dismiss it to lightning bugs, but I just can't honestly do that. I think it was a week or so later, that we told a couple of friends about it. They explained to us about probes? They were guessing, and we agree, that whatever we saw in the sky at 2:30 am sent down something ( a probe) to check us out. Recently, I told someone else of the event, not mentioning the probe, and they said the exact same thing that our friends said.

When I got over my shock and told my husband, we headed to the area where I saw the object. It was an extreme difference in temperature. It got around 45 degrees maybe less. This was in July. It stayed cold for quite awhile then returned to normal.

Thank you to the witness for the interesting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: