Monday, January 14, 2008

Orlando, Florida Object Bright & Glowing Falling To Earth

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: October 14, 2005 (?) Time: Approx: 8:30 pm

Message: Finally!!! I have found someone else who has seen this object. Thank god I found this web site. I have been going nuts trying to find someone who has seen what I have seen! Reference sighting newsletter #41. Only a couple slight differences and additional information.

I live in Orlando Florida and on Friday night I believe it was 10/14/05 I was sitting on my back porch it faces a thin wooded area. Time was approx 8:30 pm when I saw an object I believed to be a meteor traveling at an extremely fast speed, very bright and glowing falling to the earth. I never saw it actually hit. My backyard faces west towards Orlando International Airport the object was coming in from a northwest direction. It was clear out not too dark yet.

Approximately 30 mins later (now dark), I notice a bright reddish orange round ball floating through the woods approx 2-3 ft in diameter, it did not waiver from its path which was north to south, it did not go up or down, it made no sound, had no tail, even though it appeared solid it did not strike any of the trees, I don't know if it maneuvered through them because it would disappear for a couple of seconds then reappear but never leaving it's path as if it were following a straight line. It would flash a very bright light every few seconds like it was taking a picture.

I watched it go through the woods for approximately 100 yards, I was maybe at the most 50 feet away. Then I couldn't see it anymore, but could see the flashing for a little while longer. It reminded me of something that was on a mission. It was strange. I told my brother and kids that night and they all thought I was nuts until they heard that there was a meteor seen over Palm Bay that same night but no one mentioned the red ball in Palm Bay. It was something I have never seen before and I know I never will again. But I'm glad that I was privileged enough to have seen it.

Also shortly thereafter I became very ill. I don't know if it had something to do with it or not but I was the only one that became ill and my brother noted that he couldn't believe I became so sick so fast. My doctor said I could have died. My throat almost closed shut and it was filled with blisters. I missed 4 days of work I was so sick. I can't blame it on the UFO but I can't dismiss it either.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: