Monday, January 14, 2008

Outside Of Ellendale, Minnesota Object Interacts With Witnesses In Their Car

Posted: January 14, 2008

Date: November 24, 2005 Time: 8:45 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 4 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Bright blue- white "Orb"

Full Description of event/sighting: Thanksgiving night, my friends and I were going for a drive out in the country near our hometown. It was a very clear Minnesota sky, showing the stars like it always does. As we conversed in the car, I instinctively noticed an odd bright light that seemed kind of unusual. I watched it for about 10 seconds before I told my friends to take a look. It being so bright is what got my attention, but what it was about to do was borderline creepy. By this time we were all fixed on this object that we determined immediately was not a plane or helicopter. I noticed the object was moving unlike anything I have ever seen. It would move back and forth, up and down in the sky, constantly changing position. It was not a steady path of some human made machine.

Now by this time everyone in the car was somewhat bewildered. We literally couldn't believe what we were seeing. At a certain point the driver of the vehicle proceeded to park, to see if maybe it was because of the movement of our vehicle. This is when the object interacted with us. The object suddenly stopped. This made me very unsteady. As we watched the light, it seemed to be coming towards us, acknowledging our presence. The light became brighter and larger, something that happens when something comes closer. I caught about the worst vibe you could imagine. I immediately told the driver to drive, and get out of the area. The driver agreed, and we sped off.

The light continued to interact with us, it proceeded to race along side the vehicle when we gunned it.(when I say along side of us I mean in the sky, at a low elevation) We all freaked out, and all of a sudden it shot off in one direction, dimming to nothing, as if leaving the atmosphere. To put the icing on top of the cake, my friend looks directly to the back of the vehicle, and there it was again, behind us. Probably the most frightening thing I've ever seen. And suddenly it was gone. To this day, everyone in that vehicle agrees we saw something that was not from here. Aliens...? Maybe. UFO...? Most defiantly.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: