Sunday, January 20, 2008

Oyster Bay, New York Craft Was Black And Had A Saw Tooth Edge

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: September 16, 2006 Time: Twelve noon through to 12:45

Message: sighting: Flying wing over Oyster Bay N.Y. (Long Island Sound). Twelve noon through to 12:45. Heavy chemtrail activity. Aircraft would cloak in and out. Numerous spectators, did not talk to anyone other than my wife who watched with me. Looked like a B2 only smaller.

Additional Information:

The aircraft was black and had a saw tooth trailing edge on the wing. It looked like a B2 stealth bomber but was smaller. The plane would bank and you could get a very good look at it, but then it would disappear. It would not disappear after the banking, but would disappear as you had a good a good look at it's profile. I've seen films of the B2 and know that as your angle of attack in viewing changes, it seems to become a straight line and is difficult to see.

This isn't what happened. It would just disappear and then reappear in a few minutes, just as it had vanished. The other odd thing about the sighting is that I had a clear line of sight with a horizon in the background but could get a feel for the size. My mind was saying that it was very close and small, but it was a good distance away if it was indeed the size of a B2. There was no sound, or exhaust and it was slow moving. The sky was full of chemtrails on the horizon and overhead with a clear blue area in-between. I observed the plane against both backgrounds and it looked the same. The plane acted like what you would see in an old star trek movie. It actually would become invisible before your eyes.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

1 comment:

Real UFO Hunter said...

I hesitate to write this. I have thought about it for a while now. I might as well. I saw this Black Triangle UFO too! I was out in Planting Fields Oyster Bay, NY @ night on a film shoot! People knew i was into UFOs, and in between shooting we have lot's of downtime on these film shoots, so i would talk about UFOs. People thought i was crazy. At night i would talk about UFOsand paranormal topics. I often look up at the night sky, i enjoy the stars, and i'm always looking for UFOs. I looked up on that late October, 2012 night & this Black Triangle UFO with a back like a razor flew right over my head and went over some trees close to the film set. It was silent & moved fast... It was only a few seconds of time we could see it. It was pretty low from what i gather. Low like when a plane is flying close to an airport, but still hundreds of feet up i think...It was not so small at all. I have to go back to the location to see the tree's and make more comparisons..I never went back int he day, they were all night shoots after this sighting. The film set lights hit the triangle, it was no done that i know of, the weird part it almost looked translucent for a few seconds there when the lights hit it. It was incredible! We were deep out in the Planting Field forrest where the film set was located and lit, the sky in the area was bright from the film set exterior lighting that was on. I was with about eight other Stunt/Actors, we had the chairs out of the tent. Thank god when i said, "Look A UFO", and I pointed up at the sky right at it, another person who i met on that shoot and did not know prior to this event was standing next to me. This person has zero interest in UFOs and he saw it too! I can tell he was shook up about it & shocked. I knew i wasn't crazy after all. We compared notes and i was telling everyone working on the shoot about it. The gas generator that kept the tent warm where the stunt/ actors/background actors were kept malfunctioned that night. It stopped working about 10-15 minutes after the UFO flew over from what i remember... We were all wrapped early that was it. A PA (Production Assistant) from the film shoot separated us and asked us questions as she was interested in UFOs. I drew what i saw on a piece of paper so i wouldn't forget the small details. Since i ran a small UFO utube site at the time for fun hobby back then has since grown and become more famous with millions and millions of views. People will just assume i'm lying about this story for attention or profits. I cannot make this public until i track down the other witness because people will just not buy the fact what i saw. I need the other witness to be more credible and taken seriously. Otherwise, i'm keeping silent about it and not going to come forward on camera with my UFO experience out there. I am still trying to track him down. If and when i do, I will hopefully get him to agree to come on camera and make a small youtube documentary short film about what we saw. People think i'm crazy when i talk about what happened! Sometimes i cannot sleep because i think about it. Naturally, i want answers. One thing i do know, this Black Triangle was checking out the film set.It was not any known drone that that i'm aware of. For the film, a big Ark was built(Noah) the film. I believe whoever was behind this was interested in seeing what was happening out there. They were checking up on what was going on and how that set looked. I googled black Triangle UFO back in 2012 and saw the original post from 2006. I was pleasantly surprised someone else seen this years before. This Black Triangle is real and we really saw it!