Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pueblo West, Pueblo County Colorado Five Lights Heading Northwest

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: October 1, 2006 Time: Approx: 12:00 a.m. (midnight)

Last month, I was leaving at about 12:00 midnight to go the Park-N-Ride at Hwy. 50 and Wildhorse Road and was heading west on Boyero. Out of nowhere the five lights were right in front of me heading north west. They were round, bright, sort of orange looking. They were not in any type of formation really, but there were smaller, spark-like lights coming off at the back of the main five lights. I pulled over to the side of the road and got out of my truck and watched them move right by me. I noticed that there was not a sound in the night. It was dead silent. You could not even hear the crickets! It was really creepy! This thing was moving very, very fast and it would have had to make some kind of sound. I was only about 3 blocks away from it. When they got to about Platteville, they just disappeared as fast as they appeared. Just gone. I know what I saw was unidentifiable. I have never seen anything like them before and don't know if I ever will again, but I am a believer that there are things out there we know nothing about.

UFOINFO:- http://www.ufoinfo.com

Home to UFO Roundup, Encounters With Aliens On This Day, AUFORN Australian UFO Reports and Experiences, UFO + PSI Magazine plus archives of Humanoid Sighting Reports (Albert Rosales), Filer's Files, UFO News UK and more

No comments: