Thursday, January 17, 2008

Seneca Falls, New York A Very Bright Flash - Missing Time

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: April 7, 2006 Time: 10:10 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: unknown. Shape of objects: unknown.

Full Description of event/sighting: Hi Brian, yes, it's me again. Seems that I am having ongoing problems with missing time.

I was walking out to the parking lot where I work. The time was 10:10 pm. I walked out to my car to leave my workplace and got in the car. Turned the ignition and nothing happened. Having had a problem with the battery cable coming loose, I thought I would get out and look under the hood with a flashlight. The flashlight didn't work when I turned it on. As I tried to return the flashlight to the inside of the car, I saw a very bright flash of light.

It seemed to light up the entire area. As I recall, I got into the car, without ever looking under the hood at all, and drove home. It was strange, I thought. The car wasn't starting and now it did and I was on my way home which was only a mile and a half away.

Upon returning home and going to my bedroom, I noticed that my alarm clock was reading 12:17am. Another 2 hours of time was missing from my life.

What was different this time was that there was no white sphere to herald the coming of another abduction as occurred in my previous 5 sightings. As far as I knew, I hadn't missed any time at all in the parking lot at work. It wasn't until I got home and looked at my alarm clock that I realized something had happened again.

As you might recall, my last encounter was in mid-January of 2006. It seems that my encounters are becoming more and more frequent.

To the best of my knowledge, there was nothing visible in the skies that night and no feeling of foreboding that something was about to happen.

I woke up in the morning with a splitting headache and it lasted for 5 days straight. I had the usual sore throat in the morning which subsided as the day progressed. There were no visible marks, burns or bruises anywhere on my body. The only pain I felt was from the headache.

I did have a dream about 3 nights after the event and recalled being lifted by a beam of light, which was bluish-white in color. I had 2 other co-workers who'd seen the flash of light outside through the windows, but had dismissed it as lightning....although there was no thunderstorm in the area. They had asked me if I had seen the flash, and I responded with a firm, "yes!" Of course, I didn't tell them about any other experience I'd had that night.

Also, while dreaming of the event 3 nights later, I not only recalled seeing the beam of light which was lifting me up. I also could make out the shape of the craft that I was about to enter. It was a Chevron-shaped craft and it was barely noticeable in the sky. There were no lights illuminating it on the outside, but there was a dim light coming from within as a door on the bottom of the craft opened as I drew nearer to it. This is all I can remember of this incident and will be in touch if I have any further recollections or dreams.

Thank you to the person for this report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: