Tuesday, January 15, 2008

St. Ignatius, Montana Another Huge Light Being Reported

Posted: January 15, 2008

Date: December 17, 2005 Time: 6:50 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 1 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Huge light.

Full Description of event/sighting: I went outside to put dog on leash. It's very cold out, probably in the minus degrees. I look to my left and there is a huge glowing light in the sky at tree level about a mile away as the crow flies. I am looking at it for about 10-15 seconds and then say go inside and get video camera. I do and very quickly go out and start filming.It is huge at first in my viewfinder then recedes on it's own like it knew right away I had a camera. My hands are shaking a bit but I am keeping camera as steady as possible. Throughout the entire sighting till it fades away I always have the object in the viewfinder. It appears to rotate and is really a very large object. It recedes back away from the viewfinder at a gradual rate until it just disappears by fading out !

This all happens in about 2 minutes. I have the close-up button pressed all the way within a second or two of beginning filming and it stays like that until it completely fades out. Then about 7:40 pm I go out again and saw a plane in the same vicinity as the object I had just filmed so I filmed that, then pointed the camera around for reference and showed the huge moon (in the completely opposite direction of the object). Where my home is when I use the compass if North is 360, E 90, S 180, and W 270, then the object was at about 240 and the moon was at about 30. I felt like the object knew I was there or even that I was going to go outside then. We live on the Reservation close to the base of the mountains. I would like to see the video slowed down a lot to see the rotation close-ups with fadeout. Every detail. It was very unusual and exciting. This is not the first time I have seen these huge lights, but this is the first fade out I caught on film. At this time of year it gets dark around 5:10 pm, but the last couple nights have been bright because the moon is near full, so the landscape glows in moon rays. There are no structures on the ridge where the light hovered and then disappeared.

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: