Thursday, January 13, 2011

Student At SCF Florida Observes Two Large Metallic UFOs

Date: January 12, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m.

This is actually very interesting, anyways I'm a student at SCF, last night, I had to run to the library to get a book, it was almost 9 o'clock, when I heard a strange noise as I was driving on Cortez Road. I then looked up and I saw 2 large metallic objects flying next to each other.

I then heard several dogs in the neighborhood barking. I followed the objects, as they were heading down Cortez Road toward the beach, then they started fading away leaving a massive, white, cold smoke in the air.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: