Thursday, January 13, 2011

UFO Changes Shape Over Jackson Township In Ocean County New Jersey

Date: January 12, 2011
Time: 6:20 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Jackson Township In Ocean County New Jersey.
Number of witnesses: 2
Number of Objects: Not sure.
Shape of Objects: Went from round to different shapes of lights.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: Very strange. I haven't seen anything like this and thought I wouldn't ever. I was on my front porch smoking a cigarette when I notice what had almost, very close to the shape of a airplane. It just looked to big and lights looked a little off where they would be and brighter than what I always seen.

After watching for about 1 minute, I notice that it wasn't moving and was changing different shapes (or at least the lights made it appear that way). The strangest one would have to have been when it went from about 5 or 6 lights in a strange pattern, to 1 bright white light to about 8 lights in a perfect circle. After it made the circle pattern, it slowly started moving to the right, stopped and went back to where it started from.

It went behind a cloud and I couldn’t see it anymore. From the time that I first notice it, until I lost it behind the cloud, I would say was about 6 or 7 minutes. There is no possible way that this was a aircraft that anyone of the public no's about. I live near 2 military bases and see airplanes at a close distance to far on a daily occurrence.

Also there is no way this was flares or weather balloons. I am not crazy and thought I wouldn't see something like this in real life, but now have. I not sure what this was, but I can say I no what it wasn't.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: