Friday, January 7, 2011

Three Lights Witnessed Over Temecula California

Date: January 6, 2011
Time: Approx; 7:30 p.m.

I live in Temecula, CA. I walked outside to smoke a grit and immediately saw three lights. They were staying within close proximity to each other, but all were moving slightly. At my vantage point the lights were in an upside down triangle. The best part is I ran in and said, "mom, come look". She grabbed her camera and came out.

I was excited and she was shocked. The lights disappeared one after the other. I have never seen anything like this before and I'm an aviation fanatic. So I can "safely" say I will die happy because I saw what I saw and so did my mom. We both have seen stuff before, but this is worth talking about.

The only difference between my story and (name removed) from the http://unitedstatesufo.blogspot.com/2011/01/three-lights-hovering-then-disappearing.html site is the objects disappeared one by one. They did not merge then disappear. My story is correct.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i seen something just like that about ten years ago. at first i thought it was a plane or something. but then they stopped for about 5 minutes i was thinking wtf is that it appeared to be far away possibly in space three lights shaped as triangle then they split in three saparate directions moving very fast faster then anything we could have made then gone.