Thursday, January 6, 2011

UFO Displays Fancy Maneuvers Over Grove City Ohio

Date: October 2008

Hello, my name is (name removed) and I have seen something in Grove City in Oct 2008. First off let me explain I was a driver for a transportation company called Urban Express.

I transported passengers with mental health issues. I say this because they were the only witnesses I have, however I have been trained to observe my surroundings due to the people that I had on board the bus in which I held much responsibility for the well being of these special people.

With that said I was in route to drop my next passenger turning off of Hover Rd, once I was on one of the side streets I noticed two very bright lights joined together (those that you would see on a new car) in the sky. We all thought (the three passengers on board) that they were helicopters, but at that point they broke apart and started flying in a strange manner.

I thought (still being helicopters) Wow those guys are going kill each other. I then noticed that they flew in different directions. (one west and one south east). We noticed that the one that flew south east had a strange yellowish ball on the bottom and two red lines behind it.

It looked like for the lack of a better term the Star Ship Enterprise. I have never seen anything fly so gracefully but yet so disturbing in my life. The other craft took off at a great speed with a terrific loop maneuver, but somehow disappeared.

This all took place over about 60 seconds.

I think about this from time to time as to what was that, and even till this day one of my passengers who I am friends with recalls this event.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

me and my mom a week ago saw come out of no where ----2 what looked like balls of fire radiating bright orange light --they came down dartmoor rd here and turned right at glendale rd they were about 40 to 50 feet above us and made no noise ---one stopped and hovered for maybe a few seconds and then gracefully moved on --we were in shock --they were big and beautiful I will never forget the radiatig light they produced --they headed off towards broadway---wonder if anyone else saw this ---it was dec--of this year 2014 we reported it to the police -----joe of grove city