Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Object Had Two Red Lights Pulsating Over Spring Hill Florida


Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:05 a.m.

Location of Sighting: Spring Hill Florida.
Number of witnesses: 3
Number of Objects: 2
Shape of Objects: Round.

Full Description of Event/Sighting: We were celebrating the New Year, I mean, my wife, myself and our 2 children. I had not been drinking, we had just popped the cork on a bottle of champagne and toasted the New Year. We could hear people in the neighborhood setting off fire works, so we decided to go outside and watch. Our daughter stayed inside and my wife, my 6 year old son and I went outside.

We were watching the fire works exploding in the air all around the neighborhood when I said, look at those 2 airplanes following each other. Then I noticed that something looked strange about the lights. Each object had 2 red lights that appeared to be pulsating. They came out of the southeast and continued in a northeasterly direction. They seemed to be at a pretty low altitude, I would guestimate below 5,000 feet.

They flew almost directly over our heads, and we noticed that they made no noise at all. It is hard estimate the speed at which they were traveling, but I would say that it wasn't any faster than a normal jet airplane. And neither one made any erratic changes in direction or altitude. As they flew over us, the object in the rear seemed to speed up, as if to catch up to the lead object. Then they moved away heading northeast with one object flying below the other.

I looked away for just a few seconds because I was talking to my wife, and when I looked back again there was only one object now. I don't know where the other one went, or maybe it just turned off the red lights, I don't know. We are directly in the flight path for planes flying in and out of Tampa Int. Airport. So I see the planes coming and going all the time. All planes have a strobe light that is clearly visible from the ground at night.

They also have a red light on one wing, and a green light on the other. Neither one of these objects had a strobe light, or a green light. Also the jets that fly over our house are very loud. You can clearly hear them, and there is no doubt as to what they are. The only other possibility that I could come up with is the "Black Hawk" helicopters that are kept at the Army reserve base in Spring Hill.

We see them quite often, especially at night. They fly around doing maneuvers, or whatever they are doing, but when you see, and hear them, you know what they are. There is no mistaking it. I guess the best way to describe what we saw would be to say they looked like 2 aircraft flying, each with 2 spot lights pointed at the ground. But the spot lights had red lenses, it was not a normal white light. Also the light were pulsating and they moved silently.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: