Sunday, January 2, 2011

Orange Lights South From St. Augustine Florida

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: Midnight.

I have seen the same lights also. I walked outside my house right at midnight on New Years, I walked outside due to I was wanting to see some fireworks before I went to bed. I thought that at midnight a lot of people would be using the fireworks. Right at midnight I noticed an orange light that was really bright coming from the south from St. Augustine.

At first I also thought that this was a plane, but I never seen a plane with an orange light that look like this before. After the object got closer I noticed that the orange light did not blink at all like most lights in the sky. I then noticed about 4 more of the same type of lights coming from the same area all seem to be in a straight line and about the same distance apart.

I ran inside to get my family to see this and they were puzzled also. I went online that night and found that last year at the same time at midnight others have seen the same type of lights. I seen the video on YouTube and it appears to be the same objects.

This lights have been seen all over the world. Not sure what it is, I have asked a few people that I work with they were in the military and they do not know what they could be also. I came across you website tonight and was happy to hear that someone else in my area had seen the lights. I live in St. Augustine in the world golf village area. Please feel free to contact me anytime, I would love to learn more about what these lights could have been.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: