Sunday, January 2, 2011

Close Encounter Of A Large Orange Red Glowing Light At Jupiter Florida

Date: Between 2001 and 2002
Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, this reply is in regards to the orange light balls you have seen. My name is (name removed) and I have encountered theses orbs 3 times and below I will tell you of the one the most similar to your own.

In between 2001 and 2002 I saw a red-orange sphere fly silently over me in the woods in Jupiter Florida.

After work sometimes when we got paid some of us who worked construction would go down to one of a small number of spots in the woods to drink beer and talk together before going home. One night around 10:00pm while we were all just hanging out I got up and excused myself to go take a pee.

Well I walked around the corner perhaps 100 or so feet, relieved myself in a large open grassy area spread out in the open. Afterwards I thought it would be nice to lay down in the middle of this large open grassy field and just look at the clear open sky after a hard day of construction.

Not long after I had laid down, perhaps 5 or so minutes, when this large orange red globe of glowing light comes out from over the top of the trees to the left of me flying east to west . This red-orange glowing ball made not a sound and flew no faster then 5 to 8 MPH! This thing went from the top of the far left set of trees to the right side set of trees before I lost sight of it.

I got up and went back to my group expecting my work mates to be talking all about what had just happened but they were carrying on like before with no notice of what I had just experienced . I just stood their unbelieving that these folks who were only a few 100 of feet away from me had not seen anything.

To this day I never mentioned what took place that night to any of the guys and the only thing I can think of was that this big glowing ball was flying so close to the tops of the trees for anyone but me to see. Another possibility I know to exist is they can disappear and then reappear when they want. I had a 3 to 5 foot white ball of solid light to this to me in Jupiter Farms around 4:00am one morning.

The smaller orb was flying all about my roof over my office and bedroom area when I pulled up from the end of a nights work. I got out of my van and saw it soaring in silence as free as a bird until it seemed to spot me. It then took off over the tree tops that then surrounded the entire property. I remained standing in the same place looking at where this ball of white light had just flew over, it then came back over the same place it had left.

Standing there by myself this thing now comes right at me then flies down over my head no further then 15 feet! As it passed me it slowly began to disappear until I could no longer see it . This occurred around one year after I saw the red-orange fire ball.

For what it's worth please know you are not alone and that there are many of us who have had seen similar things happen. Sincerely.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: