Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bright Lights Seen Again Towards Lake Elsinore California

Date: January 8, 2011
Time: Approx: 1:20 a.m.

On January 8th, 2011 at approximately 1:20am, I was driving on the eastbound 91 freeway heading towards the 15, and near the area where the lighted cross is, I think near Greenriver Road, there was a very bright light very near to the ground. I blinked and tried to refocus on it, and it quickly flickered out.

Then as I merged onto the 15 freeway, I kept my eyes pealed for any of the same type of bright light. Do you know that I saw several all along the 15 southbound. They were all separate and at different points in the sky. I couldn't tell you what areas I saw them in because I was trying to stay in my lane. Each time I tried to get a better look at them, they flicked out just as quickly as I saw them.

In total on this morning, I saw about four. The only difference is that on this morning, there were more cars, intermittent patches of wispy clouds, and some fog building near the the outlets and car dealership, but I did see a bright light through the cloud, and then it was gone. So as to the first sightings that everyone claims to have seen, we saw them even earlier than that New year's day early morning.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: