Friday, January 14, 2011

4 Orange Red Lights Over Oxnard California

Date: December 2010
Time: Late evening

I saw 4 of what you saw. They were following each other right over me on New Years. I ran in the house and everyone saw them turn direction like nothing I ever seen before. No noise at all and once they changed direction one by one, they disappeared because they have no lights on the back.

The speed was slow, but smooth. I wonder if the Oxnard CA airport got this on radar because it’s only couple of blocks away. They were UFOs for sure. I hope to see them on 2011 no luck!

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just saw the exact same thing today on Jan. 4 2012! UFO's love Oxnard!