Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pinkish Orange Balls Of Light Over Eastern Sky Palmetto Florida

Date: January 8, 2011
Time: Approx: 8:40 p.m. to 8:50 p.m.

Brian my family and I were outside on our deck Saturday night when my daughter noticed three lights in the sky. I turned around and saw them. The largest of the three started to move south quickly across the sky. Stopped and then just faded out. The pinkish orange balls were in the eastern sky around 8:40 PM to 8:50 approximately by clock on our stove.

These lights were much to larger looking than anything I have ever seen. I thought they were meteor until the object that was stationary moved south across the sky and then disappeared. My wife and daughter got pictures, but the pictures do not do it any justice of what it looked like in person. What was it? Best Regards.

Brian it was over the Eastern sky of Palmetto Florida.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: