Monday, January 3, 2011

UFO Observed Above The Capitol Building In Boise Idaho

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 3:45 a.m.

I was with three of my friends who looked out my city loft condo window and there appeared an orange glowing disc shaped UFO that we could clearly see was spinning from the bottom, but stayed stationary for at least 3 minutes.

What was so curious to me was that it triggered or set of an alarm at the capitol building and it was flashing a light as if some security alarm went off. As soon as the UFO disappeared, the strobe light from the capitol building stopped. The condo I live in is high enough to observe the north side of Boise.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com//

No comments: