Monday, January 3, 2011

Two Bright Orange Balls Of Light Over Asheville North Carolina

Date: January 3, 2011
Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m.

My name is (name removed) and I was out looking into the clear sky tonight on January 3, 2011 because I heard someone say that a meteor shower was supposed to happen tonight at 8:00pm. I went outside around 9:30pm and unfortunately saw nothing. I then proceeded to go to the street and check again and I saw two bright orange balls of light in a fixed row position.

I knew they weren't stars because they were moving, but I also knew they weren't meteors because the were moving way to slow to be part of a meteor shower. I also knew they weren't airplanes because they were orange and they were not flashing or they did not display any other colors. I would really like to know if I saw a real UFO or just a satellite or something like that. Thanks.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: