Friday, January 7, 2011

Object Breaks Into Three White Orbs Over Lake Elsinore California

Date: January 6, 2011
Time: 7:24 p.m. (event completed)

Hello Brian, my boyfriend and I saw it from the very start, but the time I checked, just as the event completed, was 7:24 according to my phone. However, I have had time loop experiences in the past, so I don't know how accurate that was because others are reporting the incident at around 930 pm.

Unless it happened more than once, which is possible. I witnessed the meteor- like object falling, but much larger than a typical "shooting star", which broke into three white orbs, came together, broke apart again, and hovered for a few moments before disappearing one by one. I have read that a night skydiving video was being filmed in the area. I have a friend who teaches skydiving, so I will ask him if that is the case. Just wanted to share that with you. Take care.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: