Sunday, January 2, 2011

Eight Ruby Red Lights Over The Dodger Stadium Los Angeles California

Date: January 1, 2011
Time: 12:00 a.m.

January 1, 2011. I live in the outskirts of Los Angeles California up in the hills. I have a big window in my living room that gives me a spectacular view of the city of Los Angeles. At 12:00 am on January 1, 2011 I looked out the window because I was listening to the gunshots that people were shooting off to bring in the New Year.

As I was looking, I saw that people were also setting off small fireworks throughout the city. All of a sudden above Dodger Stadium I saw about eight ruby red lights. They were perfect circle lights. The lights just appeared as if someone turned on a light switch and there they were. Then one light to the left of the others appeared by itself kind of further away from the others.

A few seconds after that another group of lights lit up above the first group of lights and they appeared to be moving downwards like a sunset until they disappeared. I waited to see if any more lights would come on, but there weren’t anymore. I counted a total of about 16 red lights. As I watching this whole phenomena, there were two lights that seemed to be meshed together.

At first I thought it was one light but then it separated and became two separate lights. They were all moving very slowly and the whole thing lasted about one minute or so. When I went over to look at the clock it said 12:02am. I thought it was a pretty awesome experience.

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: