Friday, December 9, 2011

Three White Lights Seen In Ohio Approximately 19 Miles Outside Of West Virginia

 
Date:  April 13, 2011
Time:  Before midnight.
 
I saw something very similar to this expect, it was in Ohio about 19 miles outside of West Virginia. I was driving on 77 South and happened to look to my left and I saw 3 lights similar to the picture you have except they flew out of sight real fast past the tree-line.
 
I have driven past this same spot many many times and have looked every time at the same exact spot and I have not seen this phenomena any other time.
 
I've even driven past during the day and there are no lights or even houses or anything near this area. The closest house of lights of any kind are about 1.5 or more miles away. Just thought I'd let you know that I saw something similar.
 
The lights were just a bright white color. Thanks
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: