Friday, December 9, 2011

Objects Coming Out Of The Water At Bridgeport Harbor Connecticut

 
Date:  December 8, 2011
Time:  Evening.
 
My name is (name removed), me and may others have been seeing the same lights. I live in CT and I was in I-95 coming back from orange and I had look out over the water and seen a formation. We went to Bridgeport Harbor and seen them coming out of the water.
 
They stayed in a certain area, then move around. They were bright blinking lights, sometimes in unison, and would just disappear and come back. I saw a few over Bridgeport city and there was a smaller grey ball that came out of it and hovered over the tree line. 
 
I was watching this all night long. I also seen a building size object come flying out of the sky trailing a silver mist, like it was burning up. It was a black square object in the center of it. It came down with the rest of the lights in the sky and stayed there.
 
There were three main ones that stayed always in the same spot, you could see smaller ones coming out and going to the waters surface. I have been seeing this for days with many people. Tonight there was a helicopter circling the lights with a spotlight, they were everywhere, about twenty of them, with smaller ones around them.
 
This has been going on for over a week now, I want to know why this is happening, I know I’m not the only one who has seen this. We need to gain the attention of the news networks because you can se them crystal clear for hours on end, exactly how I said.
 
It is unreal, please call me as soon as possible and I will let you know if I see them again. Maybe you can see them from where you are as well and we can report this. It needs to be looked into, my number is (phone number removed) call any time, day or night.
 
They are out there this second, I just came back from watching it with my friends.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: