Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped UFOs Over Knightdale North Carolina

 
Date:  March 14, 2012
Time:  12:00 a.m.
 
Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and just saw something very strange (03-14-12). I was watching TV at exactly 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud sound of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the need to go outside and investigate.
 
When I went outside I saw a helicopter approaching my neighborhood at a very high speed, it was like it was giving it all it had.
 
I continued to watch it, and as it flew right over my house I was able to see 2 cigar shaped objects that were glowing blue with what looked like red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very close behind as if it were chasing them!
 
I was only able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were passing over my house, then they seemed to vanish! 
 
Although I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a distance way before and after passing over my home.

I have no idea what I just experienced, but felt the need to share it with someone who may appreciate/or shed some light on what I am experiencing. Thanks.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: