Monday, July 16, 2012

Bright Lights Falling Out Of The Sky Over Liberty Township Ohio (Picture)

 
Date:  July 14, 2012
Time:  Approx: 9:45 p.m.
 
Number of witnesses: 1
Number of Objects: 4
Shape of Objects: Fireballs.
 
Full Description of Event/Sighting: I was on my patio facing north when I noticed a very bright light in the sky. It was at least 20 times larger/brighter than they typical jet bound for DAY or CVG so it caught my attention.
I watched it continue, what I thought was north for about 10 seconds and then it disappeared. In a second or two three fireballs fell from the spot where it disappeared. One fell straight down and the two on my right appeared to fall eastward.
 
They then disappeared and in another second or two 4 lights appeared, two on the right at an equal height and two flying level on the left and below. They all seemed to descend in unison. I was on the phone describing this to a friend and she said get a picture.
 
It was pretty dark, but I got a blurry shot of the two on the right as the left 2 had fallen behind the tree line. Never seen anything like that before except when I was about 10, when I saw something from about 300 yards that flew away at literally the speed of light with no sound at all.
 
Parents said I was nuts, but there was a police report on the front page of our paper that confirmed what I saw. I'm 66. What I saw last night may be explainable, but until I hear the explanation, I'm calling it my 2nd sighting.
 
Really pretty cool watched it for about 20-30 seconds. I can text the photo to you if you like.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: