Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Large Cluster Of Lights Over San Clemente California

 
Date: June 16, 2012
Time: 4:00 a.m.
 
Hey there, I deliver newspapers in San Clemente  and I happened to be leaving a gated community and glanced up to look out at the dark ocean. Normally I am used to seeing oil rigs and other ships on the horizon with dim clusters of lights.
 
As I was leaving the community. I made a left turn and glanced up into the sky to see something that made me stop my car and get out. Located high above the horizon line I saw a large cluster of orbs. They were very densely clustered . 
 
They almost looked like they were in a dish or a donut shape they appeared to be in a band or belt formation. They seemed to silently hover in the distance. The orbs seemed to flicker lightly and the orb group very slightly shifted up and down as. 
 
I stood and watched for 15 minutes as the cluster seemed to hover in place. Always wanted to see something like this, but I am not sure if it is alien craft or if it is military craft. Very exciting thanks for your time.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/
 
The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep i videoed them on the 12th during the power outage.