Friday, January 11, 2013

Bright Object Lights Up The Entire Area And Shoots Across The Sky Over Spokane Washington


Date:  January 11, 2013
Time:  Approx: 6:30 a.m.

At about 6:30 a.m. I was out scraping the windshield of my vehicle when all of a sudden it became extremely bright.

I looked behind me and there was nothing there. 

I then looked up and saw a light shooting through the sky toward the south. It shot out of sight in only a couple of seconds. I have never seen anything move that fast. 

If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Also, please feel free to send in your sightings that have happened years ago. So many of these older sightings are nothing short of amazing.

The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Factor 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we saw it here in coeur d Alene Idaho as well our view got more green as a descended