Sunday, January 20, 2008

Clinton, Iowa Missing Time And Strange Noise

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: September 30/October 1, 2006 Time: Evening

Message: I've experienced a series of events this passed weekend when I went to my in laws farm house in Clinton IA. It was not a sighting, but my wife was missing from our bed when I woke up in the middle of night, and when I went to look for her and came back to the room she was back. It freaked me out, I could not go back to sleep after that, I said where did you go? She said I am sleeping. Then the second night, Sunday I was afraid for what happened the night before, My wife and I could not fall to sleep. We would hear steps around the house and outside the bedroom door. I got up and checked, but there was nothing. I felt like someone was walking on the roof and out side our bedroom, so about 3:00am in the morning I decided to just rest, but keep alert.

A few minutes after that I barely closed my eyes when I felt this high frequency noise, so I opened eyes and the noise was still there. I waited a couple of seconds to see if it will go away, but it kept on going. I was able to turn my head and look up when I realized that it was the only thing I could move. I then knew what was happening and immediately I got scared. I said I have to get out if this situation, so I tried to move and I at the same time called my wife's name. She was not fully a sleep yet, she answered my call right away and I said do you hear that, she said what, then it all stopped.

The noise went away so did the force that was holding me down. I broke down in tears that night. Then I got up to see if there was something out there, but I was afraid what I could see the dogs where not even barking at this point which was very unusual.

I have been very disturbed after that and I can't find a logical explanation for what happened.

But if they where trying to take me, they failed. I am not the sleep walker type, but one thing I know my wife was missing the night before and every time I think about it I freaks out. I am not the type that gets scared easily. I grew up in the New York City and I seen the worst. I don't get scared easy but this really scared me. I won't be afraid of my experience next time, I will just go with the flow.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: