Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cottonwood, Arizona Four Or Five Bluish Lights

Posted: January 20, 2008

Date: September 25, 2006 Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m.

Hello Brian, My name is (removed) I have emailed you in the past, and I have an incident which happened last night at around 10pm 9/25/06. I live in Cottonwood, Arizona. Now and was out on my porch looking in the direction of Sedona. I could just make out the outline of the Mogollon rim to the north when I noticed lights that seemed very strange.

I went to get my binoculars and focused on the area and saw what looked like four or five bluish lights in a horizontal pattern stationary, not flashing and it looked as though they were on the ground and close to the edge of the rim. As I watched an orange colored haloed flash with a tail dove in from maybe two thousand feet above and it almost looked as if it hit the ground, the bluish lights clicked off at that point and a flashing red light appeared to the right of where the blue lights were. Just to the left of the flashing red light there appeared a slowly pulsating reddish orange light.

At this point I called a friend of mine who lives in Sedona and asked if he heard or saw anything unusual, he said that as he was talking to me he heard several aircraft flying overhead and went outside. He was able to see several aircraft at high altitude coming in from the south, he noted that they were not flying the normal path that airliners follow and that there seemed to be pairs or several at a time. He walked out to the main road (89A) and tried to see what I was describing and did not find what I was seeing. News flash as I am typing this I received confirmation from people in Sedona that witnessed a fighter jet chasing a craft of unknown origin over Sedona.

As I was getting ready to head to Sedona to try to get closer, the lights on the rim changed again, between the two red lights there appeared four bright white lights horizontal to where they were sitting a space then two green lights then white the flashing red light was slightly above the green lights. At that point I got in the car and drove to Sedona and lost my reference point as to location of the objects, but I did see more cars than usual stopped on the side of the road (89A) as I came into town. Being that this happened over Sedona you might want to check this story out. I am thinking about calling the Sedona airport to get their reaction or a statement, with your contacts you might be able to get further than I could.

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: