Thursday, January 17, 2008

Downtown Ely, Nevada Two Disc Shaped Object Caught On Film

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: April 13, 2006 Time: 4:10:31 p.m.

Location of Sighting: Downtown Ely, Nevada. Number of witnesses: 0 Number of objects: 2 Shape of objects: Discs.

Full Description of event/sighting: I did not see anything unusual when I was walking around Ely filming old buildings. I began to download from my camcorder last week. While I was looking for pictures to save, I thought that I saw something over the house so I saved a still photo and wrote "look for ufo" as the title. A few days later, I got the tape back out and captured still photos from it. There are 6 in sequence and then the camera malfunctions and filming abruptly begins again at a different location. I kind of think the frequency from my camera was intercepted and jammed. I normally get a photo shot that I like before moving on, but the house is crooked and there is junk off to the right that I wouldn't have wanted. I would like to save as a short -very short video (all 6 photos are from the same second in time) but I haven't learned how to do that yet.

I saved them to "pictures" and then watch as a slide show. Then, they move in very slow motion from left to right, but in real time on the camcorder, they whiz by almost too fast to even see. A few years ago, while my husband and I were trying to search out an elusive whirring noise, one just like these stopped above us. I could see the small trees around us reflected in it. When it was gone, my Husband said (like a zombie) "it was just an airplane". Didn't look at all like an airplane. It was very shiny like stainless steel, and from approximately 30 feet directly under it, perfectly round. It looked small. It reminded me of large convex mirrors -about 3 feet across- that they use at the end of "hidden Drives" in New England. A couple of weeks later, two Asian Tourist men were being looked for in the same place. Their rental car was left with their wallets in it. I don't know what ever happened with that story. We traveled around quite a bit with my husband's job (exploratory drilling for gold),and I think that we left there soon after. That was Hawthorne, Nevada. Our Dog used to go hide every time we pointed to the sky. Well, anyway that's all for now. Sincerely.

Thank you to the witness for their report and for sending in the pictures as well.








Would you like to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Report) If so and have an interesting UFO or Sasquatch story to relate, please drop Brian Vike, Director of HBCC UFO Research a line with the information, please include your telephone number so I can make arrangements for the interview. Please note that HBCC UFO Research does not ever give out anyone's private information to anyone.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Also advertise your product with HBCC UFO Research, all advertising funds go directly to a new toll free UFO reporting hotline.

Details on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Research Website, Radio Show & Newsletters*

Radio show host for the Vike Report, eyewitness relating their experiences. *The Vike Report Eyewitness UFO Radio Show*

Just added, the Vike Report Radio Show Blog. You can check the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and upcoming programs I do. *Vike Report Radio Show Blog*

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: