Thursday, January 17, 2008

Greensboro, North Carolina A Huge Black Triangular Shaped Craft

Posted: January 17, 2008

Date: June 19, 2006 Time: 10:35 p.m.

Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Triangular

Full Description of event/sighting: Highly strange and it was the second time that this aircraft has been seen over the last two weeks. Five different witnesses. The first time my sister and husband were yelling at me to come see what this "thing" was in the sky. They said it was "floating" mid-air for about 10 minutes and then it started moving extremely fast. By the time I had got outside, it was moving "extremely fast" I had to run through the yard to catch a glimpse of it. It defiantly wasn't any kind of plane I've ever seen or heard about. Now to the episode from last night. A friend, my little cousin and I were sitting outside on my front porch. My brother in law had came outside and was about to go somewhere.

When he was pulling out the driveway he stopped suddenly and said "there goes that light again"! Sure enough, far and high away in the distance we could see the light. It was very visible, very bright and it looked like a big light bulb with a red light flashing on it. So the three of us are sitting here watching the aircraft standing still mid air for at least 10 minutes. I was telling them the story about what we had witnesses a couple weeks ago when it started moving slowly and higher in the sky. Then it started moving in our direction. I had a thought to record this object on my phone, so I pull my phone out to record it and the thing starts moving at incredible speeds and flew over the house and behind the trees.

When it was this close, that was when we could distinctly see the huge triangular shaped aircraft. It had green lights and the tips with flashing red. All we could see was the lights and the distinct, black, triangular shape. We couldn't see the bright "light bulb" part of it that we had seen high in the sky standing still earlier. Now here's where it gets creepier, not only did it seem like as soon as I mentioned recording it, it went to warp speed, but it turned around and doubled back and came across the same path over the house again. Now with that story told, let me explain to you that, I never have really believed in UFOs, believed that there is very much a possibility of other life forms out there.

Now I'm not aware of any aircraft that can stand still, mid air and then move that fast and cover that much ground so quick. It just seems impossible, but we are all witnesses. I know what I saw and we all saw the same thing for about 15-20 minutes. So I know it's not just me, so I feel a little better about it. Only question I ask is why, whatever it was, was it here in Greensboro? Twice? No plane can maneuver and do those things so what the hell was that?

Thank you to the witness for the report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: