Friday, January 11, 2008

South Paris, Maine Low Flying Brilliant Object

Posted: January 11, 2008

Date: May 12, 2005 Time: 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 (midnight)

Location of Sighting: Over junior high and power lines and Paris Hill of south Paris Maine. Number of witnesses: 3 Number of objects: 1 Shape of objects: Giant white star-like object with reddish light on bottom.

Full Description of event/sighting: Well first let me say that I and my family have been seeing these objects every summer and they always start coming here at this time of year, spring right into summer. So as you imagine, I've been looking for them on clear nights as it's the best time to see them. So I will just get right to the report. Last night I was going out side to look for them, and even before I get outside I look out my side window of the house which faces south, towards the junior high. There it was, 200 feet above tree level.

Right behind the junior high school's football field hovering there. It looked to be a giant white star-like light, the size of my 2 story house with like a reddish orange light on the bottom section of the object. It was so bright that I could see it through the trees and the junior high is about 15 houses down the road. I got real excited ,ran outside and jumped on my bike and went down the road as fast as I could. My uncle and grandmother both were outside by that time looking at the object. I get down to the junior high and this thing starts moving away from me at a pretty good clip, approx: 40 miles an hour. It could have been the plane as there was a plane getting pretty close to this thing. It was like it was trying to scare it off or something.

Well right when I get to the field the thing is just leaving. The white light goes out and it's just all orange like a round orange ball of light, not very bright, more like a fire. It's pretty far away now, maybe about 4 football fields and still low getting lower. It eventually goes down behind some trees and is hovering over a big field over the hill. It appears as if it was going to land, but there's alot of high tension power lines in that area. There is only one farm house in that area. It drops lower and I finally lose sight of it. So I went to the baseball field to see if I can get a line of site on the object and there it is, going up the power lines and a little above the trees, almost a quarter mile away. It would stop and hover then go the other way, then it would go back towards the field. By this time, I've watched it for a half an hour. I jogged home get my 1 million candle power spotlight and went back to the baseball field. I flashed my light alot, for about an hour and it does respond by flaring up it's giant white light. But it really does not come to much closer. The object just goes up and down, side to side then goes halfway up Paris Hill then back down, always following the power lines. I watched it do this for about another hour flashing it the hole time. At times I thought it was coming my way, which it was, but then it decides not to and the hole time there's a lot of planes around small planes like there looking at it high altitude aircraft as well and we don't get much air traffic around here so it was very strange to see that much traffic.

And it does not seem to bother the object, its still going back and forth hovering then suddenly it goes out as if all the lights were turned off. I leave go home, come out side 20 minutes later just to check and there it is hovering. By this time I know what it looks like that I get my light again and flash it. It starts moving when I flash the light and goes away. Well its pretty late now, almost eleven so I decide not to chase after it on my bike. I'm already very tiered from all the chasing I did before. I go in the house excited and tired. Knowing that I will see alot more this summer. Like the summers before and let me tell you this thing makes no noise. I just wish I had a video camera with zoom as I would have alot of great footage because every summer I get a good look at these things. But I never hear anything in the paper. Its like people are scared to report these things and there's no way someone else did not see these things as they are giant in size and very bright at times. That's why I haven't done a report until now. So if you would like to know more about my other sightings please call me thank you.

Thank you very much to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: