Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tinley Park, Illinois Red Star-Like Objects Appear In The Eastern Sky

Posted: January 13, 2008

Date: September 30, 2005 Time: About 11:20 - 11:25 p.m.

Hi Brian, Well, I'm the only one home right now but, there were 4 of us who saw this. One of my friends saw the most as he was driving to our house and noticed them while he was on his way and then made us go outside to look at them.

I can get him to give you a report too. My details are not much different from the story below, but, what I saw were 2 bright red star-like objects in the eastern sky (on another report that I made on a sighting website I mistakenly said it was north because I got turned around - just in case I seem inconsistent! It was east) anyway, these objects seemed to be motionless, they pulsated but not so much at first.

The light seemed more constant and then the pulsating got slower and slower to the point where the lights seemed to be "struggling" to stay illuminated. I did not notice much movement in position but my friend said that he could tell that the one to the right in the sky had changed position when he compared it to another stationary star. He said it had moved down in the sky. By the time I saw these lights, they were somewhat close to a straight line across from each other but the one on the right (facing east) was a bit higher. I know this is an unofficial way of measuring things, but, I would say they looked from earth if the sky was a map about 8 feet apart from each other. Oh, that's so hard to say!

I went inside for 1 minute and by the time I came back they were gone. My friends will have to tell you how they disappeared. I'll try to get more data for you.

I had read that this same kind of thing happened in this area before and was explained by "afterburn" from the air-show. There was no air-show this weekend right?

I live in Tinley Park, Illinois. It was about 11:20-11:25pm

I wish I could tell you more. It seemed to last about 10 minutes or maybe a little more (that's counting when my friend first saw them, the whole time I viewed it, and then when I was told it disappeared.)

Thank you to the witness for their report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Research. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Research International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

HBCC UFO Research, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

No comments: