Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bright Ball Light With Ribbons Of Fire Over Fallbrook California

 
Date:  April 14, 2011
Time:  Approx: 10:00 p.m.
 
I live in Fallbrook California. Last night at around ten, my wife and I noticed a strange light in the sky. Imagine a bright ball of light with ribbons of fire coming off each side of it.
 
What ever it was I’m assuming it was entering or exiting our atmosphere. It must have been very high because it was silent and moving slower then a shooting star, but still quite fast.
 
It appeared to have burned out then reignited then went out again. If you have an explanation for this please let me know.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: