Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bright Orange Red Light Appeared To Be On Fire Over Cape Coral Florida

 
Date:  December 14, 2011
Time:  Approx: 7:30 p.m.
 
So tonight, 12/14/11, I was on the phone when all of a sudden I noticed a bright orange and red light pulsing across the night sky. It appeared to look like a ball of fire and as it moved west, it seemed to just fizzle away. 
 
I am not sure what this was, but I can say this, it was not a plane or helicopter or any other flying object I am familiar with.  Could it have been a meteor or something? 
 
I would love to know the answer cause it freaked me out. The time was around 7:30 p.m. in Cape Coral Florida.
 
If you have seen anything like this in the same area please be kind enough to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net with the details of your sighting. All personal information is kept confidential.

Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

No comments: